Friday, February 24, 2012

Spring Break Approaches...

This is it. The big one. Spring Break. Two weeks straight trekking through Europe with just a backpack. The most adventurous of all clichés.


So there will be a lack of blogging for the next two weeks as Internet connections will be spotty at best. So I will leave you with a little preview of what I'll be doing and what you can expect to read about when I get back. I'll be keeping a notebook with me the entire time, writing every chance I get, and then putting them on here when I get back. So all the adventures you get to read will be coming fresh from the source. So here's the low-down:


February 25th-28th:
Barcelona, Spain: Going to see a number of awesome sights and a few friends from GW!


February 28th-March 1st:
Marrakech, Morroco: Whoops, gonna go to Africa. We wanted to experience a place completely different from American/Western European culture and figured an African country considered a part of the Middle East was a good pick.


March 1st-March 5th:
Pisa and Florence, Italy: A quick stop in Pisa to take the quintessential picture holding up that Leaning Tower, then on to Florence to see where the cast of Jersey Shore partied it up in Season 4. Oh yeah and the history, culture, and stuff like that too.


March 5th-March 6th:
Cinque Terre, Italy: Taking on the Italian coast with a day-long hike along the Mediterranean Sea between 5 separate little seaside towns, finally ending in Riomaggiore, where we will stay the night in a little apartment overlooking the sea.


March 6th-March 10th:
Rome, Italy: The final stop in our two week whirlwind. Gonna take in the sights and meet up with some more GW friends.


So there you have it. My next two weeks. Wish me luck!

1 comment: