Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Paris' Complete 180

Many apologies for the lapse of blogging over the last 10 days. I've been real busy enjoying this brand new city to which I returned after spring break. If you've been reading this blog since January, you'll remember that Paris did not have the nicest weather during the first six weeks I was here. During the first three weeks, when you walked outside, you were hit with this:


Following France's monsoon season were thre weeks where it was impossible to walk outside without instantly feeling like this:


I left Antarctica, ahem, excuse me, Paris in February for spring break and managed to thaw out over my 14-day adventure around the world. So imagine my utter amazement when I came back to find my city looking like this:


My reaction?


Hey Paris, here I come.

1 comment: