Monday, January 9, 2012

Conquer Your Fears. Get a Crêpe.

Today after being deliciously cliché and having a baguette, brie, and red wine for dinner (while watching Jersey Shore), Devyn and I decided to take a walk around the city as it began to light up on an incredible night. 50 degrees, clear skies, no better exploring conditions. As we weaved our way throughout the serpentine streets of Paris, past Le Jardin des Tuileries (Tuileries Gardens), we came upon this:



An adventurous fire immediately ignited in the pit of my stomach, so I dragged Devyn toward La Grande Roue de Paris (The Ferris Wheel of Paris). Little did I know that she was mortally afraid of anything having to do with ferris wheels. This was the result.



After two more times around, more foul-mouthedness, and some minimal peeing of the pants, our girl made it. And I kept my promise and bought her the first crêpe of our trip.


Et elle etait heureuse. (And she was happy).

No comments:

Post a Comment